|About Us | Services | Motorsport | Latest News|
|Home > Services|
Services Field Motorsport can provide are vast and varied. We can do everything from track down that elusive motorsport part to spec, build, map and install any specification of engine, or car from the ground up.
As well as the more exotic, we also offer competetive rates on general servicing and rebuilds.
On-site we have our own machine room allowing bespoke alterations and creations to be carried out. This allows us to maintain a high level of quality to our work and usually cuts down on turn around time as well. The room features a lathe, bench drill and skimming machine suitable for heads, flywheels, blocks and more.
We also have a three-car fitting bay, extensive engine building room, a Studka engine dyno cell, extensive spares and storage area and comfortable waiting room in our reception.
We are also pleased to have first class loom and electrical gurus Motorsport Wiring Solutions based upstairs on our premises adding a further string to our on-site bow.
Field Motorsport prides itself on offering a far superior level of service, knowledge and quality to that of any other tuner based in the UK.
All staff are highly trained and experienced individuals that have had years of hands on experience, usually in WRC engine/car preparation or support over stages and so are able to perform under pressure whilst still maintaining a very high standard of work.
• Engine spec'ing, building, rebuilding, fault finding and installation specialists
• Full live mapping of Pectel, OMEX, DTA, Autronic and Motec
• Full corner weight and geometry setup facility
• Custom and replacement WRC spec wiring looms and electrical fault finding
• Transmission rebuilds undertaken
• 12,000rpm / 1000bhp engine dyno facility
• Full head porting service available on-site
© 2007 Field Motorsport